Naf Leather Saddle Soap 250g
A traditional glycerine-based saddle soap bar with citronella, for use on all leather tack.
Delivery is charged as priced on each order. Your order will usually be sent on next day delivery. Once you have placed an order it will be dispatched the same day or the next day depending on the time the order was placed. If you wish to cancel your order after it has been dispatched, you will be charged for both delivery and collection cost.
If you are unavailable when our delivery partner tries to deliver your order, they will usually try to deliver again the next working day or they will drop a card in to offer you a collection from a local collection point. If you should refuse delivery of goods, or are not available to accept the delivery on both delivery attempts, you will be required to cover any extra costs incurred.
All quoted delivery prices are for most UK Mainland addresses. Northern Ireland (BT), Isle of Wight (PO30-37), Isle of Man (IM), Scottish Highlands and Orkney Isles (PA, ML, EH, KA, G, KY, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW), Outer Hebrides and the Shetland Isles (HS, ZE) will incur additional charges and may also experience delivery delays; morning, Saturday and "next working day" deliveries are optional and will also incur additional charges.
We will only deliver goods to the address on the order.
All information provided on the products on this website is intended as a guide only. Dimensions and weights are only approximate, as are colours. If you are ordering goods that are out of stock we will dispatch them when they are received from our supplier.
On occasion goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside our control. As such, delivery cannot be guaranteed and any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods.
Our VAT number is: 134318925
Ladybooth Ltd. trading as Ladybooth Equestrian and Country is registered in England and Wales at Companies House. Our registration number is 07350863
All correspondence must be in English.
- If you Return your item(s) to us within 30 Days of receipt, in unsoiled, undamaged and unused condition, we will happily Refund or Exchange them for you. This includes all tags still being attached and returned in the product packaging in which the items were sent out in. Please do not apply postal stickers directly on to the product packaging. E.g, footwear boxes, rug bags etc. In the event of these terms not being adhered to, we may be forced to deduct from your refund.
- Refunds within the statutory period are made in line with the Consumer Contract Regulations.
- Please send all Returns to: . It is essential that you include a covering note with your parcel, telling us: Ladybooth Equestrian and Country, Ringstones Industrial Estate, Bridgemont, Whaley Bridge, SK23 7PD
- Your Original Order Number
- Your Name and Contact Phone Number
- Whether you would like a Refund or an Exchange (and what you might require in exchange)
- We strongly advise customers to obtain proof of postage from the Post Office, as in the extremely unlikely event of the item(s) not reaching us, this would be required in order for you to claim compensation. Return costs will be covered by the buyer.
- Exchanges are subject to stock availability. Please check our website for up to date stock, alternatively email us at email@example.com for confirmation of availability and confirmation of the exchange process.
- Payment of a standard delivery charge of usually £4.99 will be required to send you your replacement item(s).
- If you think you have received an incorrect item, faulty item or have items missing from your delivery, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org In regards to incorrect/missing items, this needs to be within 3 days of receipt of delivery. We will then be able to advise on the best way to proceed. Usually, this will involve the item being returned to us for Inspection and verification of the fault prior to dispatching any replacements or issuing any refund. We regret that we are unable to issue any replacements or refunds until we have verified the fault.
- If you do not contact us before returning a faulty/incorrect item then unfortunately we will only be able to reimburse you for your own cost of postage to the maximum value of £4.99. We know dealing with a faulty item can be an annoying inconvenience for you, so please be assured that our team are here to help you and always aim to resolve issues as quickly and easily as we can. Often the judgement of faulty items lies with the supplier/manufacturer, so time must be allowed for their assessment and report so we can then move forward and resolve the issue.
- Where incorrect or faulty items are verified, we will usually provide a FREEPOST label via e-mail to cover the costs of the return postage (via Royal Mail). We will also cover outbound postage costs of any replacement goods required. Where the FREEPOST label is not applicable, any return postage costs will need to be agreed beforehand with our Returns Department to ensure this will be reimbursed.
- In order to minimise potential fraud, all refunds will be made via the original payment method.